Would you like to apply for a mortgage? Download, fill out, print, and bring the following form with you to our office. Call us today to make an appointment!
We recommend opening this file in Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) in order to fill in the various fields on your computer. Go to https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to install.
Buying Vs Renting a Home
|Total monthly payment||$1,250.00||$1,250.00|
|Total payment after 3 years||$45,000||$45,000|
|Equity after 3 years||$17,628.08||0|
*taxes and insurance will vary with each loan
With historically low rates and options to accommodate every buyer scenario, now is the best time to purchase a new home!
The Ten Commandments When Applying for a Real Estate Loan
- Thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Thou shalt not buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it)!
- Thou shalt not use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
- Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for closing.
- Thou shalt not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
- Thou shalt not buy furniture.
- Thou shalt not originate any inquiries into your credit.
- Thou shalt not make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
- Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
- Thou shalt not co-sign a loan for anyone.